At home or on the go — no matter where you are, we’re with you. Use digital banking to manage your accounts 24/7.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Mutual CU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer trips to a branch
- Print or download to popular financial management software
If you are already enrolled in online banking, log in now. If you are a new user, follow the directions below to get started.
- Click the “ENROLL NOW” button above or below
- If you are a first-time user, enter your six (6) digit member ID and full social security number, complete the CAPTCHA™ code, and click the "ENROLL" button
- Choose a new password and enter it a second time for validation
- Passwords must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one special character (such as $ or # or @)
- As a security precaution, avoid using previous passwords
- Select and answer five (5) challenge questions — these questions will be used for identification verification for certain activities within the home banking platform as security measures
- Please note, we are unable to see your answers to the questions selected
- If you are having difficulty with the challenge questions, please contact us at (877) 457-3654 and we will assist you
- You may also set up out of band authentication (text or phone) to use instead of challenge questions
- Your accounts will now be available for viewing and interaction
- To download the Mutual CU mobile app, click on the “mobile” link in the upper right-hand corner of your accounts page and follow the instructions for downloading the Mutual CU mobile app.
If you are having difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us at (877) 457-3654.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks in minutes
- And more!
- Available via any web-enabled smartphone or mobile device
- Download the free app for your Apple® or Android™ device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To use mobile deposit, simply follow these steps:
- Properly endorse your check for deposit:
- “For Mutual CU Mobile Deposit Only” and sign your name
- Log into your Mutual CU mobile app
- At the bottom of the page, select the “Deposit” icon
- Select “Deposit a check”
- Select the account you wish to deposit the funds into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Select the “take photos” button
- Follow the directions to take photos of both sides of your check using your smartphone camera. Make sure that all four corners of your check are within the guides and the image is clear
- Select either “Retake” or “Use” for each photo
- Confirm your deposit by selecting the “Make deposit” button
- Funds are normally received within 1 business day, but may take longer to post to your account
- You can check your deposit history within the Deposit screen of the app
Once you're ready to go, click the "My Cards" link to set up the SAMcards Manager to add more debit and credit card controls at your fingertips.
Be sure to take advantage of the FREE credit score, special offers, and suggestions for improving you credit right there is the mobile app. Just tap the "My Credit Score" link to get started!
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- If you have a Kasasa Rewards account, make sure to take this step to take care of one part of earning your rewards!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready