Mutual Credit Union believes in building relationships with our members and employees.
We are continually seeking enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our growing team. We offer our employees a safe environment that fosters self-development, career advancement, and success within our credit union. Our five branches are located in Vicksburg, Raymond, and Yazoo City, MS. We appreciate your interest in employment at Mutual Credit Union and look forward to reviewing your qualifications.
We encourage you to submit your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or by using the link below — and keep checking back for new career openings.
Mutual Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status where otherwise qualified.
Mutual Credit Union has an excellent career opportunity for a Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information and information into insight. This position will be a vital member of the IT Department and provide basic support and troubleshooting to staff.
- Design, develop, and validate reporting controls and procedures to support business needs.
- Data mining using SQL and Crystal Reporting.
- Communicate complex technical information and concepts in a business-friendly approach.
- Support and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
- Manage the Core Processor and oversee system updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
- Promote a positive team atmosphere.
- Work well with others in all areas of the Credit Union.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
Mutual Credit Union offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and short and long-term disability insurance as well as paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, and retirement benefits.
If you meet the qualifications stated above and are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
If you have an outgoing personality and a desire to help others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for personable, service-minded individuals to join our team.
As a teller, you will embody the core values of Mutual Credit Union — to serve our members by creating extraordinary experiences while building loyalty and ensuring accurate, friendly, and prompt service. Member-focused interactions are the priority of Mutual Credit Union Tellers.
The successful candidate will be ready and willing to work in an energetic and friendly environment, have excellent customer service skills, be articulate, and able to communicate effectively with members. Mutual Credit Union requires a High School Diploma or GED for consideration of this position. Cash handling and customer service experience are desired.
Mutual Credit Union offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and short and long-term disability insurance as well as paid holidays, paid vacation, sick time and retirement benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com for consideration.