If you are already enrolled in online banking, log in now. If you are a new user, follow the directions below to get started.
- Click the “ENROLL NOW” button above or below
- If you are a first-time user, enter your six (6) digit member ID and full social security number, complete the CAPTCHA™ code, and click the "ENROLL" button
- Choose a new password and enter it a second time for validation
- Passwords must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one special character (such as $ or # or @)
- As a security precaution, avoid using previous passwords
- Select and answer five (5) challenge questions — these questions will be used for identity verification for certain activities within the home banking platform as security measures
- Please note, we are unable to see your answers to the questions selected
- If you are having difficulty with the challenge questions, please contact us at (877) 457-3654 and we will assist you
- You may also set up out of band authentication (text or phone) to use instead of challenge questions
- Your accounts will now be available for viewing and interaction
- To download the Mutual CU mobile app, click on the “mobile” link in the upper right-hand corner of your accounts page and follow the instructions for downloading the Mutual CU mobile app.
If you are having difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us at (877) 457-3654.