Treat yourself for taking care of your family's expenses with a Visa® credit card from Mutual CU.
What kind of credit card fits your life?
Don't want to carry a balance month to month, but want to get something out of your card?
July 1st - September 30th, 2021, we are offering Mutual CU VISA credit card holders 0.00% APR on balance transfers for 12 months. Any balance remaining after 12 months will be calculated at the earned interest rate. For complete details visit the Special Offers page or apply online 24/7.
Need to carry a balance?
- Choose Mutual's low rate Platinum card. A low rate helps you pay off balances faster.
- Competitively low rates
- Credit limits from $500 to $30,000
- No annual fee
- No over limit fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Cash advances at an ATM or branch
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Minimum payments are 2.00% of your total balance or $25, whichever amount is greater
- Statements via mail or through online banking
- Payments can be made by mail, in-person, automatic transfer, ACH transfer from another financial institution, or online
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Compatible with mobile wallets like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
- Manage your card using the Mutual CU mobile app and SAMcards Manager to create alerts, manage spending, and turn your card on and off
*There are costs associated with the use of any credit card issued to You by Us. You may request specific information about these costs by contacting Us at 1-877-457-3654, or by using the contact us form on this website.
Additional Card Benefits
Enjoy extra benefits and services to being a Mutual CU VISA cardholder like Travel and Accident, Roadside Dispatch, and Travel Emergency Services.
Mutual CU VISA Rewards Credit Card Members can earn rewards on everyday purchases like gas and groceries. Manage your points and select your rewards using the UChoose Rewards platform.