Stop fraud before it starts — cancel suspicious transactions with a simple text message.
- Free service for all Mutual CU members*
- Provided through our trusted partner, smsGuardian™
- Receive alerts about suspicious activity on your credit and debit cards, such as:
- International or out-of-state check card transactions
- Purchase authorizations greater than $100
- Card purchases where the card is not present
- Fuel transactions at an automated fuel pump
- Choose to decline or permit a transaction when you receive a text:
- Reply immediately if you think the transaction is fraudulent and your card will be blocked from further criminal activity
- Ignore the text if the charge is legitimate and the transaction will go through
- Receive alerts on up to ten different devices
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. The anti-fraud alert service is free. To view the Terms and Conditions of this program, please log in to the smsGuardian™ website. After initial sign-up to this service, you may discontinue the receipt of alerts immediately by texting the word "STOP" in reply to a Guardian Alert. Visit the smsGuardian™ website if you wish to unsubscribe entirely from this service after initial sign-up. Please be advised that these alerts do not replace regular personal monitoring of your accounts. If you ever suspect that a transaction may be fraudulent, please contact your local branch immediately.