- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Mutual CU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Apply for a loan
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer trips to a branch
- Print or download to popular financial management software
If you have any questions about online banking and bill pay, please call us at 1-877-457-3654 or visit your local branch.
If you are already enrolled in online banking, log in now. If you are a new user, follow the directions below to get started.
- Click the “ENROLL NOW” button above or below
- If you are a first time user, enter your six (6) digit member ID and full social security number, complete the CAPTCHA™ code, and click the "ENROLL" button
- Choose a new password and enter it a second time for validation
- Passwords must contain at least 8 and no more than 32 characters, both upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one special character (such as $ or # or @)
- As a security precaution, avoid using previous passwords
- Select and answer five (5) challenge questions — these questions will be used for identification verification for certain activities within the home banking platform as security measures
- Please note, we are unable to see your answers to the questions selected
- If you are having difficulty with the challenge questions, please contact us at 877-457-3654 and we will assist you
- Your accounts will now be available for viewing and interaction
- To download the Mutual CU mobile app, click on the “mobile” link in the upper right hand corner of your accounts page and follow the instructions for downloading the Mutual CU mobile app, or visit our mobile banking page
If you are having difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-457-3654.