2021-2022 Scholarship Application Packets will be available in January 2021
Each year, Mutual Credit Union offers graduating high school seniors the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship to pursue higher education. Mutual CU has a firmly-held belief that the education of our community's youth is a solid investment in our community's future.
Each Year Mutual CU offers 6 scholarships in the following amounts and categories:
- $3,000 scholarship open to any grade point average
- $2,000 Scholarship open to any grade point average
- $1,500 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
- $1,000 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Jacob Hynum, Porters Chapel Academy - $3,000
- Ann Elizabeth Farthing, St. Aloysius HS - $2,000
- Aryn Greer, Warren Central HS - $1,500
- Abby Fuller, Warren Central HS - $1,500
- Lyrica Mosley, Raymond HS - $1,000
- Nathan Mosley, Warren Central HS - $1,000
Congratulations to all the recipients! And to all graduating seniors, best wishes on the next stage of your lives!