Each year, Mutual Credit Union offers graduating high school seniors the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship to pursue higher education. Mutual CU has a firmly-held belief that the education of our community's youth is a solid investment in our community's future.
Each Year Mutual CU offers 6 scholarships in the following amounts and categories:
- $3,000 scholarship open to any grade point average
- $2,000 Scholarship open to any grade point average
- $1,500 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
- $1,000 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Zachary Talley, Central Hinds Academy - $3,000
- Glenn Alan Kittrell, Jr., Porter's Chapel Academy - $2,000
- Alexandra Tzotzolas, St. Aloysius HS - $1,500
- Audrey Johnson, Warren Central HS - $1,500
- Jon Bantugan, Vicksburg HS - $1,000
- Markia Anderson, Vicksburg HS - $1,000
Congratulations to all the recipients! And to all graduating seniors, best wishes on the next stage of your lives!