Each year, Mutual Credit Union offers graduating high school seniors the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship to pursue higher education. Mutual CU has a firmly-held belief that the education of our community's youth is a solid investment in our community's future.
Each Year Mutual CU offers 6 scholarships in the following amounts and categories:
- $3,000 scholarship open to any grade point average
- $2,000 Scholarship open to any grade point average
- $1,500 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
- $1,000 scholarships, one in each grade point average category
2019 Scholarship Recipients
- Alyshia Moore, Vicksburg HS - $3,000
- Alexis Lomax, Central Hinds Academy - $2,000
- Jonathan Shelton, Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science - $1,500
- Emily Vandennieuwboer, Warren Central HS - $1,500
- Abigail Wallace, Warren Central HS - $1,000
- Reann Ponder, Warren Central HS - $1,000
Congratulations to all the recipients! And to all graduating seniors, best wishes on the next stage of your lives!