If you LIVE, WORK, WORSHIP, VOLUNTEER, or ATTEND SCHOOL in Warren County, Hinds County, Copiah County, Yazoo County, Claiborne County, Sharkey County, or Issaquena County, you are eligible to join Mutual Credit Union.
Once you become a member, your immediate family members are also eligible to join Mutual Credit Union and take advantage of all the benefits the credit union has to offer. Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. By keeping your account active and maintaining the required minimum balance, you will remain a member of Mutual CU, with all the benefits that membership brings, for life.
What You Need to Join
One primary form of identification:
- State issued identification with picture (not expired)
- U.S. Military ID with picture (not expired)
- Passport with photo (not expired)
- Driver’s License with picture (not expired)
- If under the age of 12 years old, the child’s parent’s or guardian’s primary form of identification must be provided
Other forms of identification may be used in lieu of one of the listed primary forms of identification above with management’s approval. Contact member services for details.
- Social Security card, employee ID badge, check stub from employer, insurance card, state-issued sportsman’s license (not expired)
- Other forms of secondary identification may be used with management’s approval
Proof of address (such as a utility bill) is required if the address differs from that on the applicant’s primary identification
$11.00 ($1.00 membership fee; $10.00 minimum deposit required to open share account).